Why not Tinder with Facebook?
In this article, we review methods to have Tinder Without Facebook account. With all the privacy issues surrounding Facebook, the last thing you want to do is advertise to all your Facebook family and friends that you are on Tinder. This is why we want to recommend that you use Tinder without connecting your Facebook account.
There’s two methods of signing up to Tinder right now, and one of them involves not linking a Facebook account. You should know by now, the easy and logical choice.
The second method of signing up for a Tinder account is to simply use your mobile phone number.
We have heard of all sorts of complaints from users. They’ve tried all kinds of methods and solutions to try to keep private while on Tinder, Bumble, Plenty of Fish (POF), OKCupid, and all kinds of online dating websites. Unfortunately no matter how much you tweak the privacy settings on Facebook, at the end of the day, your Facebook account is still connected to Tinder.
There are legitimate reasons for wanting to connect a Facebook to Tinder. It allows you to try to control the social circle that you want matches to come from. Of course Tinder will pull from their own data sources and provide matches that way as well, however, if you had a Facebook account linked, theoretically, you should have better matches.
However, the problem is that by linking your Tinder account to Facebook, you open yourself up to online privacy concerns.
Tested & Reviewed Method – Working 2020
This is why many of our users have said one method way to stay anonymous on Tinder, while still connecting a Facebook account, is to make sure your Facebook account, is used only for online dating. This way, you can try to maintain some control as to which social circles you want Tinder to start searching for matches on.
We will show you an example of what I’ve seen currently being done. Many have been able to create a Facebook account with REAL SIM disposable number for the purpose of using for online dating only.
- First, go to MobileSMS.io to create an account. MobileSMS.io provides temporary phone numbers so you can register on Facebook without using your real phone number.
- Log in your new account on MobileSMS.io, choose the country and the service. For example: I choose UK and the service is Facebook (I want to open a UK Facebook and later use that UK Facebook to register to for Tinder)
- Click request, then MobileSMS.io will generate a real sim number for you. You will not be charged for requesting the number.
- Use that number to register for your Facebook account
- Put that number on your new Facebook account to request for the verification SMS code
- Go back to your account on MobileSMS.io, log in and you will see the verification SMS code on your dashboard
- Use that code to verify your new Facebook account
- Now, then you can use this new Facebook for your Tinder account. Easy and simple plus the benefit of having privacy
I was able to successfully generate a temporary phone number with MobileSMS.io to register on Facebook and Tinder. It was a relatively painless process, as the numbers that I used with MobileSMS.io worked the first time. I highly recommend it for additional privacy while online.